To qualify for admission at cq9电子 as an international student, you must meet the following requirements:
- English language requirements
请注意: cq9电子 programs are very competitive. 正因为如此， we cannot guarantee an offer of admission, even if you meet the minimum program admission requirements.
You must complete upper secondary qualifications that are equivalent to Canadian Grade 12. 这可能包括:
- Five O-levels plus at least two A-levels
- GCE/General Certificate of Education
2. English language requirements
As an international student, you must meet our minimum levels of English language proficiency for your program. If you do not, you may be eligible to take one of our English proficiency upgrading programs.
cq9电子 considers three levels of English language proficiency:
- At the highest level of English proficiency, you are eligible for our academic undergraduate and graduate programs.
- If you do not meet the academic graduate/undergraduate level, you may be eligible for our Qualifying Studies program. After you complete it and re-test, you may be eligible for undergraduate or graduate academic studies.
- If you do not meet our Qualifying Studies Program level, you may be eligible for our English Language Studies (ELS) foundational English and academic upgrading program. After you complete the ELS program, you may be eligible for the Qualifying Studies Program.
In addition to general requirements and English-language requirements, each program has specific entrance requirements. For example, you may need to take additional courses to upgrade your math, science, or other skills. This may be a requirement even if you are conditionally accepted into the program.
To learn about the program-specific requirements, see:
English Second Language 项目要求
The English Second Language Program is for anyone wanting to upgrade English proficiency. If you are applying for the English Second Language Program, you must have completed high school (or Form Five) and be at least eighteen years of age.